Mocks suitable for Tiffin boys

Eleven Plus (11+) in Surrey (Sutton, Kingston and Wandsworth)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Otter333

Mocks suitable for Tiffin boys

Post by Otter333 »

Hi all, can anyone recommend mocks that would be appropriate for tiffin? Thanks in advance
scary mum

Re: Mocks suitable for Tiffin boys

Post by scary mum »

Please note we do not allow recommendations other that PTA ones, please see the forum rules, in particular:
Note 7 (v) As an exception, announcements relating to practice 11+ tests ("mocks") are usually permitted if organised by a school or PTA or charity - but must not become repetitive.
We also allow occasional mention of this site's mock tests because ElevenPlusExams uses them to provide extra support for disadvantaged children, and also makes significant contributions to charity.
scary mum
bridge

Post by bridge »

All the mocks are roughly the same. We did the sgs test for my son but due to covid it was online - so did not have real exam practice. We did it for my daughter too in 2017 . That time it was in a hall which gave a real exam like experience.

Basically, avoid the online ones. Also, I wouldn't worry too much about the result (unless it's really bad) as I got my son to screen shot all the questions only to discover that some of it was outside the scope of KS2 and some of the questions didn't make sense.
Otter333

Post by Otter333 »

Thanks so much. We aren’t 100% sure he will want to sit for tiffin. He says he does at the moment but I imagine that will change. I better book a mock just in case he does