ALLOCATIONS NONSUCH / WALLINGTON GIRLS, 1.3.2022

Eleven Plus (11+) in Surrey (Sutton, Kingston and Wandsworth)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
priya

Re: ALLOCATIONS NONSUCH / WALLINGTON GIRLS, 1.3.2022

Post by priya »

Has there been any allocation for the OOC candidates yet from Wally girls?

Thanks.
Upset Dad

Post by Upset Dad »

Looks like things have really slowed down in respect of the WL movement, as it appears is the norm this time every year.

Conscious that both the girls' schools have Y7 induction days coming up at the end of June and early July.. For those who have been here before, can I ask if we should expect movement leading up to the events.. I am just imagining but perhaps this triggers communications between the school and the parents who have previously accepted places, but have no intention to join... wishful thinking.. grateful for your thoughts?
HappyA

Post by HappyA »

I checked my daughter's waiting list position in OC and there is only couple of position drop between 20th Apr and 5th May. She is now at 83 with 272 marks. Her getting an offer seems impossible. Does anyone know if WL can move that much? Last few years OC lowest went below 260 but not sure how much was the WL movement. Anyone has any info, please let me know. My plans are in limbo !! Thanks
Travels22

Post by Travels22 »

Has anyone heard of any movement in the last few weeks for OOC for Wallington Girls ?

Even if it been one or two places ?

Thank you
RPDad

Post by RPDad »

My DD received an offer from the Tiffin waiting list last week, so have turned down her place at Wallington and taken her off the Nonsuch waiting list, so should be at least some movement.

She was OOC for both and was #1 on the Nonsuch waiting list, so we were quite surprised the offer from Tiffin came first.
Kingston_mum11

Post by Kingston_mum11 »

My DD got an offer from Tiffin, so have turned down her place at Nonsuch. Hope that means some additional movement in the waiting list.
GrammarFever

Post by GrammarFever »

Hello All... We have been offered place at Nonsuch High on waiting list for Score 277 under Ring Fenced Catchment area. So surely one place vacant today at Wally.
Wally is one of the best school, we preferred Nonsuch purely based on easy commute . Best Luck to all.
Mylauwong

Post by Mylauwong »

GrammarFever wrote:Hello All... We have been offered place at Nonsuch High on waiting list for Score 277 under Ring Fenced Catchment area. So surely one place vacant today at Wally.
Wally is one of the best school, we preferred Nonsuch purely based on easy commute . Best Luck to all.
Hihi, you turned down Wally on Monday 23/5? As I have received their reply my DD was position 2 on yesterday about 11am, if so, I’m thinking may have any changes today again

Nonsuch position from 34 to 24 now on yesterday, actually we prefer nonsuch, very close to my home, however Wally comes up first it will be great too!!
ash812022

Post by ash812022 »

any updates on the movement post half term break?
Jamijam

Post by Jamijam »

Hi,
Maybe it can help - my daughter IC is on number 4 today. She was on 17 in March.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now