Sutton mock test results are in!

Eleven Plus (11+) in Surrey (Sutton, Kingston and Wandsworth)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Rosette

Post by Rosette »

It was very much like the real thing (crowds of different kids, queues, anxiuos parents, problems with parking etc.
And one child leaving the room mid test crying. :cry:
Rosette
mynameisbond

Nonsuch/Tiffin percentages

Post by mynameisbond »

Can anyone tell me what the cut-off mark was for the top 50 at Nonsuch this year, or anyone know the percentage you are generally looking at ? Also if anyone knows the Tiffin Girls percentages that would be useful too. Many thanks
deha

Post by deha »

[Would people suggest using the real Wallington and Sutton tests as mocks for Tiffins? Seems a good idea but I don't want to overload DS with too many exams![/quote]

I wouldn't call it overloading as we all know practise makes perfect!It's just a matter of explaining to your DS the reasons for doing this.I agree with doing the real Wallington and Sutton exams first as Tiffin's appears to be the hardest!
This might also be useful for you as because you are not using the tutor's route,your DS might need to experience the speed needed.
My DS sat for quite a few of them and got more confident as months went by,although we were pinning our hopes on one of them which he eventually got into!

croydon mum
Daogroupie

Format of Mock Test at Sutton Grammar School for Boys

Post by Daogroupie »

My dd is taking this test on Sunday. What is the format? It is two hours. Is it one paper or three? Is it one hour NVR and VR and One hour maths? Which one comes first? Is there a break after the first hour?

Thanks for any answers
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now