Countdown to D-Day........

Eleven Plus (11+) in Surrey (Sutton, Kingston and Wandsworth)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Shaftsbury1

Post by Shaftsbury1 »

14 days......................
keepcalmandcarryon

Post by keepcalmandcarryon »

My forum name is proving to be particularly misguided at this point in time.....
Shaftsbury1

Post by Shaftsbury1 »

:D :D :D
Thea

Post by Thea »

Seems like there will be many of on March 2 sitting by the front door for the postie, with the laptop perched in from open to email, just in case....
Good luck everyone!
Best Regards,
Thea
Nxx

Post by Nxx »

Good Morning All!

13 days left now...Shaftsbury1...thought i'd remind us all today!! :wink: (like we need reminding!) :lol: :lol:
Shaftsbury1

Post by Shaftsbury1 »

Thanks nxx...

As if worrying about d-day wasn't bad enough,my dd has decided that 4am is a good time to wake up during the hols :twisted: .I am exhausted!

So hands up how many times a day is everyone logging on here?
My obsessive tendancies are leading me to at least 5 times a day checking ANY new postings...whether in surrey or kent,appeals or independants!
And the worst thing is it is not helping much,i am worrying on behalf of everyone else on top of my own :shock: .
Nxx

Post by Nxx »

Well, I only check once a day :lol: :lol: !
Shaftsbury1

Post by Shaftsbury1 »

Oh did i say 5 times a day,i meant 5 time a week :wink: .
Shaftsbury1

Post by Shaftsbury1 »

12 days to go.........!

I am going to spend day at a friend's,and hopefully try to take my mind off things.

Tea and gossip is called for :D .

Thea........thank you for your support,am i right in thinking you have no dc with us this year?

ramir.....welcome and good luck! which schools has your dc applied to?
Bilu

Post by Bilu »

Shaftsbury, who is this Ramir? indeed, he is my ds who till now has remained relatively calm and level headed, unlike me!. He's managed to keep his sleepless nights from me, not suprising as i've been working in Peru for the last 15months- from where i am writing. So i've had the added task of coaching him from afar. Glad to say i shall be returning home coming Saturday, just in time for the big day. Ramir has Tiffin boys as his first choice, and Langley as second where his results are already known (std score 126).

Very best of luck to everyone, and let me just say that i've been following many of the threads from a distance, and share all the aches and anxeities many parents feel. It's been a comfort to know you are not alone.

I now have dd going through the very same preparations for year end, fortunately i shall be home and will be able to provide the moral support not always present via webcam.

Good luck Ramir (love you lots), and to all the dc may Xmas come early this year for you all!!
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now