Countdown to D-Day........

Eleven Plus (11+) in Surrey (Sutton, Kingston and Wandsworth)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Shaftsbury1

Post by Shaftsbury1 »

Poor little things.we sometimes forget they are still only 10!

Bilu...could you bring us back some South American sunshine please?
Shaftsbury1

Post by Shaftsbury1 »

11 days..

Good luck to everyone waiting on indie results tommorow.
Nxx

Post by Nxx »

Hello again..(for the record..this is my first login today :lol: :lol: )

Bilu and ramir welcome to the forum!

Thank-you shaftsbury1 for our reminder today...not long now..

I had a horrible dream yesterday. My DC didnot get any of the schools listed on the CAF but a school in Scotland! :shock: :shock: What's all that about?
Plum

Post by Plum »

Well I've done something really daft! I was very organised when filling in the CAF form on line, writing down the password etc on the front of the booklet. The only problem is that I can't find the booklet now! I must have put it in a safe place but I've looked everywhere - I am now accusing DH of throwing it away...... :evil: This means that I will have to wait for the postman to come and as he usually comes about 11am, I will have to pop home from work!

Although we're 99% sure of where DS is going, I don't want to count my chickens until I've got the letter!

And whats more - we had parent evening last week and DD's (who is in year three) teacher said that she thought she was track for grammar school as well! The teacher then started praising Wally Girls, at which point I pulled a face and explained that it was my old school and the teacher said but that was a very long time ago :oops: and it had pobably changed a lot since then! DH thought this was very funny, getting insulted by DD's teacher until I reminded him that it was even longer ago that he left school!

Anyway, rant over - I'm off to Bluewater! I recommend retail therapy as an alternative to biting nails and pulling out hair. You can also look at it as a form of exercise as well! :wink:

TTFN
Plumx
Shaftsbury1

Post by Shaftsbury1 »

Well done nxx, it's my 2nd today!

Scotland! Oh dear i don't think the commute would be easy!

Plum........you sound just like me; and hobson's law,you will find it on the evening of the 2nd!

Aaaaah.....i am addicted to retail therapy!(my dh can vouch for that) i love bluewater! It is quite far though,i use to live in yorkshire until a few years ago and everything from malls to big outlet villages were just minutes away.......i really miss it :oops: .
kiki

Post by kiki »

Do not worry plum. Lost our password and forgot user name too.
As long as you have your email address they will send you another password and tell you the username. I have now done it twice! opps!!!
KiKi
Shaftsbury1

Post by Shaftsbury1 »

10 days....

Hope all those waiting for independant results,have brilliant news!
Nxx

Post by Nxx »

Hello

Well there is lots of fab news on the Surrey Indie Section...

Shaftsbury1, Plum and others, think the Letterbox Crew baton has been handed over to us on the 2nd March.. :D :D
LazyDaisy

Post by LazyDaisy »

Indeed, Nxx - see my post on the Independent Schools section.

Good luck, 2nd of March Team!! :D
Shaftsbury1

Post by Shaftsbury1 »

Thank you to the LBC for passing on their baton.

I just hope we can make you all as happy as i feel for you.

With the baton in my hands,the 2nd of March feels palpable and i am now feeling veeeeeeeeeeeeeery nervous! :(

Did ds do enough? how many silly mistakes did he make?
My head is spinning!!!!
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now