Wilsons Results

Eleven Plus (11+) in Surrey (Sutton, Kingston and Wandsworth)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
grammer_mum

Wilsons Results

Post by grammer_mum »

Hi Everyone,

The Wilson's results will be out by 19th Oct 2010. Does anyone know, how many kids were successful (Passed) last year as, the pass marks were 162.5 and the maximum mark one could achieve was 200. A range of 37.5 marks. Can't see many boys passing, do you?

Thanks a lot....
mydaddy

Re: Wilsons Results

Post by mydaddy »

Result has just landed on the door mat.-well at least an envelope from Wilsons has-DS is away till tomorrow at a sleep over and only he is allowed to open the envelope. The frustration is excruciating.

I'm seriously tempted to open the damn thing and reseal it. :) :) :)
mitasol

Post by mitasol »

I must say, you have high moral fibre mydaddy!

However, if you are overcome, then an iron will loosen a self seal envelope so it can be opened and resealed without notice! :mrgreen:
notapushyparent

Post by notapushyparent »

Just got ours I had to open it! my son has passed :D :D , again the letter is very similar to the wallington Boys one in the fact they do not give you their score and pass mark was 163 this year and 392 boys have passed. good luck to all your sons .
Kukoo

Post by Kukoo »

Our DS also passed Wilson, however no rank or score , it does help , long way to go before we will find out what this result means ! All the best to everyone. :D
grammer_mum

Post by grammer_mum »

DS Passed, :)
But not sure if, it means much as, No marks etc.
Maybe we can say that If, the DS's that have passed both Wallington and Wilson have a chance of atleast 1 school?
I think I'm Jumping the gun but, your thoughts.....
Kukoo

Post by Kukoo »

Yes, grammar-mum, you are right, without score or rank it is difficult to say as so many factors to play, 445 boys passed WCGS while only 392 in Wilson , SGS & Tiffin to go. Given total number of places in 3 Sutton's schools (390) and some boys will opt for Tiffin and private schools perhaps there is hope but very long to wait.
Jean2010

Post by Jean2010 »

Got the envelope today, good news, my son passed but now we wait for sutton grammer.
Jean
mydaddy

Post by mydaddy »

Couldn't resist it any further.

He passed, :) two down one to go.
notapushyparent

Post by notapushyparent »

Well we are not sitting anymore, he does not want to do the Sutton one , so just hoping he is far enough up the list on the others to get a place ................ my goodness March 1st cannot come fast enough for us, I think I will have quite a few more migraines and more grey hairs by then though. I am just so proud of him already , he has done this with no Tutoring at all . well done to all your Sons who have passed.