21 Days and counting till Tiffin Exam...............

Eleven Plus (11+) in Surrey (Sutton, Kingston and Wandsworth)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
JaysDarlin

Re: 21 Days and counting till Tiffin Exam...............

Post by JaysDarlin »

Thanks Yoyo for the cleanup! I have been busy nesting myself so it was nice to come back to a cleaner and calmer thread. :D

We are at 12 pm. I wonder how many sittings there are?
atestingtime

Post by atestingtime »

This link may give some answers to any more Tiffin questions, its the FAQ's for the test in Jan but it took some searching before I found it and I was told it was there!

http://www.tiffinschool.co.uk/uploads/f ... stions.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
supermum2

Post by supermum2 »

My DS has been given 11am, which is slightly weird as we were under the impression that those who live further away would be given the later times, anhow it beats an 8am exam.

Hope you all had a great chrsitams.
All I need now is wings!
Doblinski

Post by Doblinski »

Best of luck with it all everyone - you've been a massive help this past 18 or so months, thanks Jays and Supermum Shaftesbury et al. Feeling like a rabbit in the headlights and it's not me doing the exam tomorrow. Thinking of you and am glad the thread was sorted for the better - apols if I put a cat amongst it, was not my intention at all :oops:
Last edited by Doblinski on Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Doblinski

Post by Doblinski »

Jays good luck with all things baba, judging by your chart he / she'll be here by resuts time I think:D
JaysDarlin

Post by JaysDarlin »

Hear hear, good luck to everyone sitting the Tiffin exams tomorrow, girls and boys, mums and dads.

We've all done the best we can, and now its time to let go. Whatever will be will be!

Thank you to everyone for their support, I don't know how I would have done it without this website. Thanks to all the mods as well.

Doblinski - judging by my stress levels, baby will be here by Friday! Thankfully I can switch off from VR and NVR now!

Good luck everyone!
KeepCool

Post by KeepCool »

Good luck to all DC tomorrow (that includes your DD Doblinsky), but, especially my Godson :lol: . Please don't post anything about the exams as it gives an advantage to late sitters, over all your DC.
stressedparent

Post by stressedparent »

The long journey finally is coming to an end, I can not wait To dump all the vr and nvr materials" was thinking of a burning sermony may be!!!!" all the best to all of you including jaysdarlin, doblinski and last but not least the lovable keepcool. We are in the second session. DD is getting a bit nervous. She did not get nervous before, but may be it Is The added sibling pressure as she is desperately wants to be with her sister. Jaysdarlin please hold on and take it easy, we do not want any early surprises !!!!!!!. Good luck and god bless.
stressedparent
KeepCool

Post by KeepCool »

stressedparent wrote:The long journey finally is coming to an end, I can not wait To dump all the vr and nvr materials" was thinking of a burning sermony may be!!!!" all the best to all of you including jaysdarlin, doblinski and last but not least the lovable keepcool. We are in the second session. DD is getting a bit nervous. She did not get nervous before, but may be it Is The added sibling pressure as she is desperately wants to be with her sister.

:lol: Good luck to your DD stressedparent. I hope she gets a place at Tiffin so that she can be with her sis; and I hope that my DD is offered your DD's place at Nonsuch, so that she can be with her sis too :wink:

Then you won't have to be a stressed parent anymore and I won't have to Keep Cool (not that i have done a very good job at that :lol:
Shaftsbury1

Post by Shaftsbury1 »

Good luck to everyone today!
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now