Tiffin 2011 results and cutoff mark

Eleven Plus (11+) in Surrey (Sutton, Kingston and Wandsworth)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

hawkmoon274

Re: Tiffin 2011 results and cutoff mark

Post by hawkmoon274 »

Goodmorning everyone,

We found out lastnite that our DD got a place at Tiffin Girls. All these months of hardwork and patience has been finally paid off and all credit goes to my husband and DD. She has made us so proud :D

Congratulations to all and Good Luck!! ***
Shaftsbury1

Post by Shaftsbury1 »

CONGRATULATIONS to everyone!

Jaysdarlin, double congrtulations to you....i am picturing one little princess being spoilt by her older brothers.

Atestingtime well done to your ds2 for following ds1,he must be over the moon.

And congratulations Doblinski and your dd !
Elizabeth3

Post by Elizabeth3 »

t
Last edited by Elizabeth3 on Sun May 22, 2011 12:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
DIY Mum3

Post by DIY Mum3 »

Huge congratulations to all of you, and of course especially to Jays Darlin on her new addition, I'm sure your daughter will have the whole family wrapped round her little finger in no time!

Does anyone know what the cut off was this year for Tiffins and Nonsuch?
oak

Post by oak »

My DD has been offered a place at Tiffin Girls'. The letter had a seperate letter which stated that the cut off for Tiffin Girls' was 235 and 228 for the boys.
Brownelephant

Post by Brownelephant »

Hello Everyone,

My DS2 has got a place at Tiffins and will be joining his brother.

Thank you to everyone who has posted tips and offered support over the last few years, without you it would not have been possible.

Congratulations to all who have their first choice and my thoughts are with those on waiting lists.

Brownelephant.
Doblinski

Post by Doblinski »

Thanks Shaftsbury1 - how did your DC do? Oh been directed that your DC may have been last year :lol:
Last edited by Doblinski on Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
atestingtime

Post by atestingtime »

Thank you for your kind words Shaftsbury1 - we are very happy here! :D
DS3 it is joining the two older ones at Tiffin so it feels even more of a relief - thats it now - all 3 boys in a great school.

Didn't your DS start Tiffin last September? Going well?
Its very kind of you to pop back and remember us all! 8)

Congratulations to those of you posting your sons have passed - see you on the Open Day - do we get a code to recognise each other with?!

Feeling for those of you on waiting lists, keep hanging in there, things do move around more than you imagine.
Bilu

Post by Bilu »

First off many congratulations to all who got the offer they were hoping for, and continued good luck to those still waiting to hear.

We received out letter from Tiffin Girls School today, although have not read it it myself, but had my wife read it out over the phone. This is what i understand from the letter " The current lowest score qualifying for a place is 235". Whereas my DD std score was 235, the school would not tell me where she is on the waiting list as presumably not all letter have gone out, as yet. Does this mean that several girls have achieved 235, and that to meet the first round 120 offers, they've taken some girls with that score based on sibling/distance criteria initially, or does it mean the cut-off mark this year was 236.

Furthermore, if the latter what my DD chances of getting a second round offer might be, any info greatly appreciated.
mad?

Post by mad? »

Hi Bilu

I believe this means that they have already offered at least one girl with 235 on the distance/sibling criteria. Where you are on the waiting list depends on how mayn other girls scored 235, where they live and whether they have siblings. The list has traditionally not move much but you must be pretty close I would have thought. Good luck.
mad?
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now