Tiffin Boys Waiting List 2011

Eleven Plus (11+) in Surrey (Sutton, Kingston and Wandsworth)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

anxious mother

Re: Tiffin Boys Waiting List 2011

Post by anxious mother »

Hi, thanks to everyone who has been posting on this site for giving us info and hope! As my DS was on 226 he was also offered a place on Tuesday.Yippee!! At last this awful wait is over. We had given up all hope. There were 13 boys on 226 last time i checked and 12 on 227 and they offer 143 at the start, 4 more than they need so I reckon 16 places had to be refused to get to here so far. Hope this helps.
geling

Post by geling »

Hi, anxious mum: congratuations!!! :D :D So happy for you! :lol: :lol: Ring school shop and buy the uniform now! :D
catonhottinroof

Post by catonhottinroof »

harrow123 wrote:
catonhottinroof wrote:Not sure. There were 11 at 227 and they must have now offered to all boys at 226... but not sure how many on 226. DS was lucky enough to get a place but also a lot of even better offers elsewhere, so we were one of the ones to turn down a place. Hope that everyone still out there waiting with fingers crossed gets sorted sooner or later.
which one you accepted for ur ds, if you dont mind telling
Sorry, don't like to give out too much personal info on here. Suffice to say, much to my amazement (and pride) he was offered very good scholarships everywhere he applied, so we've gone with his and our favourite indie.
chillywilly

Post by chillywilly »

Hi. I'm new here, and have read the postings here with great interest. Congrats to all those who have got a place at Tiffin Boys, and good luck to those still waiting. I would like to ask a question to those whose son scored 226 and would have just been offered a place. Were you holding on to a Langley Grammar place and if so, have/when did you notify LGS that you no longer need it?

My interest is that my daughter is on the waiting list for LGS and I'm hoping she can now be offered a place. I think this is the best place for this question, if not, please can someone advise where I should post it. Many thanks.