1st March - Good Luck Everyone

Eleven Plus (11+) in Surrey (Sutton, Kingston and Wandsworth)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Colourful-Rainbow

Re: 1st March - Good Luck Everyone

Post by Colourful-Rainbow »

London_Mum wrote:Some areas like Essex are expecting to get their results at just after midnight.
If you are in London or Surrey though, the website says results aren't available until the evening of the 1st of March.
I don't know how they define evening.....4pm? 8pm?
After 5 PM in Redbridge, I think we use the same online admissions website? :) So I'm guessing around the same time. :)
munch

Post by munch »

Tiffin Boys sending out letter today by 2nd class :(
Can't they just email us? If saving money is the issue surely that's the obvious answer.
Can't really do this waiting game for much longer..especially as some others have already had their allocation news.
bugsbunny

Post by bugsbunny »

same time last year...it was around 6pm...please note that the website has 100% chance of crashing as everybody tries to log in...
London_Mum wrote:Some areas like Essex are expecting to get their results at just after midnight.
If you are in London or Surrey though, the website says results aren't available until the evening of the 1st of March.
I don't know how they define evening.....4pm? 8pm?
tiffinboys

Post by tiffinboys »

bugsbunny wrote:same time last year...it was around 6pm...please note that the website has 100% chance of crashing as everybody tries to log in...
It is very difficult for most of us to resist, but probably the best time to log in is after children are in bed.

Good Luck to every one.
Please support Tiffin School’s Gym Appeal. Visit school’s website to donate.
stressedparent

Post by stressedparent »

You will be able to get your results at exactly 5 pm on line, but be prepared the system crashed last year and I was not able to check the results until 6 pm, good luck every one and all the best with your first preferences.
stressedparent
wibble

Post by wibble »

e admissions is up and running....
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now