when the Wilson's results?

Eleven Plus (11+) in Surrey (Sutton, Kingston and Wandsworth)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

BusyQueenBee

when the Wilson's results?

Post by BusyQueenBee »

Hi, anyone knows when we should expect Wilson's results to come out? DS asks me everyday! What I find most confusing is that even if he passes we won't know if he will ever be offered a place, right?
London_Mum

Re: when the Wilson's results?

Post by London_Mum »

That is correct. You will know if he has passed but it is possible to pass the test yet not receive an offer in March (more boys pass the test than there are places to be allocated)
BusyQueenBee

Post by BusyQueenBee »

Thanks London Mum, that's what I thought. Did they say when we should expect to hear from them?
London_Mum

Post by London_Mum »

due by the 26th October
tiffinboys

Post by tiffinboys »

Would they give score this time? Are they also arranging second tests?

If they don't give score or if they are also arranging second test after October, then what are we waiting for?
Please support Tiffin School’s Gym Appeal. Visit school’s website to donate.
BusyQueenBee

Post by BusyQueenBee »

26th october! And the CAF has to be in on the 31st! That week I am going to be working abroad with no time and no clear mind to make decisions. I can picture DH and I trying to fill it online struggling with some crappy wifi in our cheap hotel.. :cry:

Tiffinboys...what an existential question you left hanging in the air! :)
London_Mum

Post by London_Mum »

It says "by" 26th October so perhaps that is the very last date and they may arrive a bit earlier?

tiffinboys - well by coincidence, October 26th is the last day of school before half term so a cynical person may feel giving out news that could generate hundreds of queries is best done when nobody will be there to answer them! I am sure that is not the reason though - I am probably just jaded as this is how our primary school always times giving out information like SATS results or next year's class lists!
BusyQueenBee

Post by BusyQueenBee »

No, no mark given. From their website:
You will find out at the end of October whether your son has passed the test. If he has, you will not, at any stage, be provided with his mark. We only provide details of marks achieved to candidates who fail the test. Please note that, because of oversubscription, many candidates who pass the test will not be made an offer.