1st March

Eleven Plus (11+) in Surrey (Sutton, Kingston and Wandsworth)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

2outof3

Re: 1st March

Post by 2outof3 »

Panicmum, it depends on where you are applying from. Kingston borough are sending out e-mails tomorrow evening and we can then log on after we get an email :?

I suppose they're trying to stagger people logging on across London. The last two times I did this, the system crashed almost immediately. Anything will be an improvement on that.

Presumably people who applied from other areas may get their results more quickly so we may find out qualifying scores for some schools before we get our individual allocations.

Anyway, off to bed now. Good luck everyone :D
zeinab

Post by zeinab »

remember it well this time last year. twiddling thumbs & tapping feet, waiting for the results online for no3. heart goes out to you all chums. two words I wish to say if I may.

GOOD LUCK! :D
princessdad

Post by princessdad »

panicmum wrote:Hi, am I right in reading you don’t get allocations till tomorrow evening, I only ask because a friend from my region who’s child sat the Tiffin's Girls test will probably find out some time after 12 tonight ,I think our LA send allocations out in batches from that time. Good luck to all
@panicmum, thanks for checking in this section on behalf of us :)
Finally, the much awaited email has arrived from our local council and we did get a place in The Tiffin's Girls school. Unbelievable & ecstatic :D
Pumpkin Pie

Post by Pumpkin Pie »

Princessdad, well done, super news! :D
princessdad

Post by princessdad »

We are very pleased to state that we got our first choice, The Tiffin Girls' School. We have received an email from our local LA :D
Many thanks for all the help & support from this forum so far! It was a wonderful experience and I will continue to be part of this group eventhough we have reached our milestone.
Good luck to everyone who is waiting and sincere wishes for your dreams to come true :D
princessdad

Post by princessdad »

Pumpkin Pie wrote:Princessdad, well done, super news! :D
Thank you very much :)
tiffinboys

Post by tiffinboys »

The advantage of living outside London?

You get to know the school allocations first. :lol:

Good luck to all waiting for results. Please post results in the separate thread for each school. I have opened the threads for Tiffins.
vnhbmum

Post by vnhbmum »

hi princessdad,

Can u please tell score of 1st round of your daughter in tiffins as i live in london not yet results out really scared?
princessdad

Post by princessdad »

vnhbmum wrote:hi princessdad,

Can u please tell score of 1st round of your daughter in tiffins as i live in london not yet results out really scared?
@vnhbmum, my DD had scored only 222 in the 1st stage, as she had very minimal practice for non-verbal reasoning (exactly 3 days practice as the pattern in our local LA does not have non-verbal). We got to know about our relocation to London very late and we wanted to concentrate on schools/councils where the pattern was matching to ours (maths & verbal). TGS was an additional attempt based on the reputation of the school. Originally, we were not even ready to take the 2nd stage test as the 1st stage score was very less. But based on the advise on this forum and also because my DD insisted we tried again. Just a thin line of hope. It was by God's grace & luck we got into TGS.

Good luck to you & your DD! You will definitely get what you want!!
SlummyMummy

Post by SlummyMummy »

Very pleased for you Princessdad. Well done to your dd.