WCGS Result

Eleven Plus (11+) in Surrey (Sutton, Kingston and Wandsworth)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Hedwig

Re: WCGS Result

Post by Hedwig »

Delta471 - I think that you must put the schools in genuine order of personal preference.

We will put my son's favourite school top and list the rest in order. Then we will hope for the best as it's all you can do at this stage.

The order will be decided by my son and I have asked him to consider which schools feel right, where he feels he will be happiest. In my experience it is individual to each child and not necessarily based on league tables. After that the only other consideration is the journey.

If your child has passed these exams then the likelihood is they will do well wherever they land.

Many congratulations to those that passed and commiserations to those that did not. There must be only a very tiny variation in score separating those final scores.

Hang on in there paranoidmum - as Ladymuck says it's probably a delay with your provider or stuck in spam. Fingers crossed for positive news.

My son passed, which is good.
paranoidmum

Post by paranoidmum »

Thanks Hedwig and Ladymuck. I did get hold of someone at the school in the end and they said that there has been a glitch and they will resend the emails. Sadly, it will be tomorrow now and the wait is an absolute torture!!
Congratulations to all those who passed, and fingers crossed for us!! :roll:
Ladymuck

Post by Ladymuck »

Deleted by user.
Last edited by Ladymuck on Sat Mar 21, 2015 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hedwig

Post by Hedwig »

Oh no - how awful paranoidmum!

Sounds like a large glass of wine is in order. Fingers crossed for good news.
Marypoppins

Post by Marypoppins »

My DS passed too :)
Email glitch at this time...torture torture!
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now