What should I do?

Eleven Plus (11+) in Surrey (Sutton, Kingston and Wandsworth)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Haleema

Re: What should I do?

Post by Haleema »

Thanks..

Also need some good names for girls grammar schools..I live in feltham..
tiffinboys

Post by tiffinboys »

Tiffin Girls School is your nearest all girls grammar school. Your dd could also get into Langley and other Slough mixed grammars.

If your dd could travel to death, then there are few other girls grammars as well.
Haleema

Post by Haleema »

Thanks..

I am looking for girls only either indes or state...tiffin girls is hard to get in any other names from experience pls..
ToadMum

Post by ToadMum »

You could do a search on something like the Good Schools Guide (I'm sure there are other sites)? You can filter by various criteria and get a list of schools which fit and have a look at their websites in the first instance. Rather more Indies than GS, I would think. However, if the length of journey for your DD isn't an issue and you are near a tube station, Henrietta Barnett School has no catchment area, I believe?
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.Groucho Marx
tiffinboys

Post by tiffinboys »

Haleema wrote:Thanks..

I am looking for girls only either indes or state...tiffin girls is hard to get in any other names from experience pls..
To best of my knowledge, it would be very very hard to find a grammar, all girls, near Feltham which is also not difficult to get in.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now