2015- SET are these going Multiple choice format

Eleven Plus (11+) in Surrey (Sutton, Kingston and Wandsworth)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

togunnaike

2015- SET are these going Multiple choice format

Post by togunnaike »

top of the hour, please can any experienced parent help with my enquiry, the firststage of exams are they multiple choice .

my son has now realised how multiple format can be tricky and needs concentration, no guessing . .

i want to get the CPG but not sure if to buy assessment or practice test papers(english/math)

Last edited by togunnaike on Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ladymuck

Re: 2015- SET are these going Multiple choice format

Post by Ladymuck »

I'm not sure that I fully understand your question. But yes, the Sutton selective Eligibility test will be two multiple choice papers.

As for CGP, I'm afraid that I didn't use their materials (as we also did Kent). But the other brands had workbooks that you could work through or else packs of 4 tests to be done on computer readable answer papers (which is what the SET will use).
togunnaike

Re: 2015- SET are these going Multiple choice format

Post by togunnaike »

8) 8)
Ladymuck wrote:I'm not sure that I fully understand your question. But yes, the Sutton selective Eligibility test will be two multiple choice papers.

As for CGP, I'm afraid that I didn't use their materials (as we also did Kent). But the other brands had workbooks that you could work through or else packs of 4 tests to be done on computer readable answer papers (which is what the SET will use).