Tiffin School - 2014 allocations/wait list

Eleven Plus (11+) in Surrey (Sutton, Kingston and Wandsworth)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Snowdaddy

Re: Tiffin School - 2014 allocations/wait list

Post by Snowdaddy »

I think the school should be able to give you an indication of waitlist after 17th. If not they might be able to give some other info not currently available. Wait for now until you can get more info. Good luck
J50

Post by J50 »

minicab wrote:@Snowdaddy
You are absolutely righ: first find the number of 233's not in yet. But HOW? Nobody came forward yet on this forum and I have no idea where else can I find.
About the deposit and first term fees at KGS again you are right: I regards the deposit as already gone. But it would be nice NOT to have to pay the first term fees. I do have until 21st April to inform KGS about the acceptance or rejection of the place. But all these are only after I have a clear indication of the position on the Tiffin wait list.
I thought that the probability of somebody to have 232 and being closer to Tiffin than 200m is very small, close to 0, but if anybody knows better please let me know.
Not interested to be on any other wait list. It will be Tiffin or KGS.

You could always speak to KGS about a more flexible approach to the offer acceptance deadline. You might find them more accommodating and helpful than you expect. (Speaking from previous experience...)
minicab

Post by minicab »

Thank you J50. Will wait for 17th March to pass, and then ask them for an extension.
tiffinboys

Post by tiffinboys »

Now that minicab's DS has got the Tiffin place, there would be good news coming for some one waiting for Hollyfield and KGS as well.
tiffinboys

Post by tiffinboys »

Any more good news? If so, what's the latest cutoff scores?
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now