Welcome for new Nonsuch high school for girls?

Eleven Plus (11+) in Surrey (Sutton, Kingston and Wandsworth)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

sys4cad

Welcome for new Nonsuch high school for girls?

Post by sys4cad »

After accepting offer letter, I haven't got any schedule regards to entrance from Nonsuch.

Does anyone got any news about this?

or

When school usually invites new girls?
victoria123

Re: Welcome for new Nonsuch high school for girls?

Post by victoria123 »

I rang them up and was told that all the new girls will receive a letter with all the info some time in May. On the school calendar it looks like there is an induction for six in June and summer fete with welcome day on 12th july
victoria123

Post by victoria123 »

victoria123 wrote:I rang them up and was told that all the new girls will receive a letter with all the info in May. On the school calendar it looks like there is an induction for six in June and summer fete with welcome day on 12th july
victoria123

Post by victoria123 »

victoria123 wrote:
victoria123 wrote:I rang them up and was told that all the new girls will receive a letter with all the info in May. On the school calendar it looks like there is an induction for year six in June and summer fete with welcome day on 12th july
victoria123

Post by victoria123 »

victoria123 wrote:
victoria123 wrote:I rang them up and was told that all the new girls will receive a letter with all the info in May. On the school calendar it looks like there is an induction for year six in June and summer fete with welcome day on 12th july
sys4cad

Post by sys4cad »

Thanks for your info.

I'm happy that I didn't miss anything so far. :)