Nonsuch application

Eleven Plus (11+) in Surrey (Sutton, Kingston and Wandsworth)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Matrix

Nonsuch application

Post by Matrix »

Hi

I would like to apply to Nonsuch school and have completed the Sutton Eligibility application form. Do I need to do anything specific to Nonsuch now or just wait for the results of the test? i.e. is there a supplementary form for Nonsuch?

Many thanks
tiffinboys

Re: Nonsuch application

Post by tiffinboys »

Matrix, you will also need to submit CAF (Common application form) to your local LA by 31 October, putting up to 6 schools in your order of preference. You can do this online as well. You will need to register with e-admission first for this, which I believe opens on 1st September 2014. More info will be on your LA website.

If you are Sutton resident:
https://www.sutton.gov.uk/index.aspx?articleid=2349" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Good Luck to your DD.
Matrix

Post by Matrix »

Thank you TB.

I have submitted SET. My reading is that there is no supplementary form for Nonsuch. I assume if the SET is passed the school will contact us regarding stage 2 which is before CAF deadline. I will do CAF too.
gulat

Post by gulat »

I was informed by the school that there is no supplementary form. Each school will have different qualifying scores and will write to invite the girls back for second round exams. So it is quite possible to be invited by both nonsuch and wallington or just nonsuch or just wallington. Parents can then decide which schools second round they would like to sit. Hope that helps.

Also found out that Round 2 at Nonsuch requires DC to pass English and Maths individually before the aggregate score can be used to determine qualification
tiffinboys

Post by tiffinboys »

e-admissions website for online CAF submission.

https://www.eadmissions.org.uk/eAdmissions/app" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now