Exam results out this week . Good luck everyone

Eleven Plus (11+) in Surrey (Sutton, Kingston and Wandsworth)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Ladymuck

Re: Exam results out this week . Good luck everyone

Post by Ladymuck »

Deleted by user.
Last edited by Ladymuck on Sat Mar 21, 2015 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
demitasse

Post by demitasse »

Hi all,

Thought I already posted but it seems to have disappeared. Hopefully my previous one won't now appear somehow. My DD passed Wallington girls!! So relieved - one more hurdle jumped. Good luck to all still waiting, well done to those who passed and also those who didn't. There won't be much in it at this stage and all our girls are great for getting this far. For anyone who is interested, no pass marks or numbers passed given. Here is the content of the letter:

I am delighted to be able to inform you that your daughter has passed our Second Stage Entrance Test for September 2015 Entry. She is therefore deemed to be of selective ability and eligible to be considered for a place at this school.

If you wish your daughter to be considered for a place at this school, you must name Wallington High School for Girls on your Common Application Form (CAF). Otherwise, neither the London Borough of Sutton, nor your Local Education Authority (if different), will be aware of your interest in our school and your daughter will not be eligible to be considered for a place, even though she has taken and passed both the Joint Selective Eligibility Test and our own Second Stage Entrance Test.

In view of the number of girls who have passed our Second Stage Entrance Test, the likelihood is that it will be necessary to apply the oversubscription criteria, which are set out in the school’s Admission Policy.

Please note that this is NOT an offer of a place. The allocation of places, based upon our oversubscription criteria, will be notified to applicants by their Home Local Authority on the National Offer Day, in early March 2015.

I very much hope you decide to place us as your first choice on the CAF.

Good luck!
CoolParent123

Post by CoolParent123 »

Hmmmmmm... This does not mention anything about the number of girls appreared for the second stage vs passed ..... bit tricky
Balhamite

Post by Balhamite »

Just received our email, daughter has passed too. :) We are out of catchment however so fingers crossed. Any idea when we hear from Nonsuch?
demitasse

Post by demitasse »

Yes and 'in view of the number who have passed' makes it sound like a lot. Why do they have to be so cryptic?
Ela

Post by Ela »

My DD passed. Can't wait for the e-mail from Nonsuch....
titsybitsy

Post by titsybitsy »

my DD has passed the test too !
Gringo64

Post by Gringo64 »

My two girls passed. We are very pleased.
ardmore

Post by ardmore »

My DD has passed too. Yes, there is not enough to make out of it. Anyway my DD is jumping in joy. As far as I am concerned she did her bit. Now the wait till 3rd of March.
Ardmore
tiffinboys

Post by tiffinboys »

Congratulations to all who passed. Since there are no statistics, we just have to wait till March to know the final outcome. Just an educated guess. Even if 500 of the 900 girls (who passed in stage 1) have passed stage 2 tests, there is very strong chance of getting the place in either of Wallington or Nonsuch. These 2 schools together have 420 places. Good Luck.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now