Nonsuch school relocation

Eleven Plus (11+) in Surrey (Sutton, Kingston and Wandsworth)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

suttonmum

Re: Nonsuch school relocation

Post by suttonmum »

Worth pointing out if your daughter does music that The borough music service currently runs all its ensembles from St Andrew's Northey Avenue, very accessible to Belmont and on the 470 route
modernista

Post by modernista »

I wouldnt rely on 470 to get to school. Afternoon may be more possible. Parts of belmont are walkable to Cheam.
Nonsuchdad

Post by Nonsuchdad »

Hi, travelling by S3 or S4 from Carshalton Beeches to Sutton and from Sutton again change bus to school. Is this journey doable? Please advise. Many thanks in advance.
Nonsuchdad

Post by Nonsuchdad »

Anybody living close to The Royal Marsden Hospital, or who knows the area well, kindly pm me. I need few advises for transport. Many thanks.
Moon unit

Post by Moon unit »

Hi Nonsuch dad,
The s4 travels through Carshalton Beeches to Sutton but it's a long slow route and since the company was taken over a few months ago the three buses an hour don't come on time.
If you are in Carshalton Beeches the girls usually walk to the station and get the train to Cheam.Really reliable but not free like the bus using the Oyster card.
Other option would be walking to Sutton which would probably take 20 min and then get the 213 from there.
Best of luck. It's a great area to live in. Hope you will be very happy.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now