Surrey 2015 entrance tests

Eleven Plus (11+) in Surrey (Sutton, Kingston and Wandsworth)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
R.gg

Surrey 2015 entrance tests

Post by R.gg »

Hi, I got my DD preparing for her Tiffin Girls and Non-Such school tests. I am not sure how difficult will be Tiffin/Non-Such Stage 1 tests, the subjects/topics need to cover :( Is there any place registering for Mock Exams this August to get an idea of the format of the entrance test papers.
Thanks
tiffinboys

Re: Surrey 2015 entrance tests

Post by tiffinboys »

Are you preparing for tests in coming September/October? Then you have missed mocks conducted by PTAs of Sutton and Wallington Grammars. Some tutors might still be organizing their mocks during school holidays.

If for next year, then look out for dates from Feb/March 2016 onwards.
mamu

Post by mamu »

My DD is preparing for Nonsuch and Waligirls. We are OOC so chances are pretty slim. Can anybody advise the standard of 1st stage and 2nd stage exam. Is there any link to previous posts where the pattern of questions have already been discussed.
Also is there any statistics already available on how many OOC people sat Sutton girls (nonsuch and waligirls) exams last year and how many got through?
tiffinboys

Post by tiffinboys »

mamu wrote:My DD is preparing for Nonsuch and Waligirls. We are OOC so chances are pretty slim. Can anybody advise the standard of 1st stage and 2nd stage exam. Is there any link to previous posts where the pattern of questions have already been discussed.
Also is there any statistics already available on how many OOC people sat Sutton girls (nonsuch and waligirls) exams last year and how many got through?
None of this information is available or discussed here.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now