Countdown !,

Eleven Plus (11+) in Surrey (Sutton, Kingston and Wandsworth)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
mgm

Countdown !,

Post by mgm »

Countdown has started now . Just 3 weeks to go.
How many in this battle?
mumsdarling2

Re: Countdown !,

Post by mumsdarling2 »

Not in your area but yes, in full panic mode right now.
Starlight14

Post by Starlight14 »

Yes feeling nervous here too, when you see your child working so hard not knowing if it will be worth it on the day, very nerve racking.
Finding now we have covered the material but it's little mistakes when not reading the question that are causing problems.
tiffinboys

Post by tiffinboys »

This forum is very supportive, but would it not be better if no one try to create panic and stress out other parents. May be after the exams tell us how your children coped with the exam anxiety and stress. We can learn from that, rather than get more stressed and panicked at this time. Relax and don't pass your stress to others as well as to your children.
Starlight14

Post by Starlight14 »

Oh, I didn't mean for my comment to cause panic! I was just saying this process isn't easy, my DS isn't suffering anxiety or stress through this at all (quite the contrary!) just now the date of the SET is creeping closer I am very proud of his efforts and have all fingers crossed for the day. I'm sure many others feel the same x
newdud

Post by newdud »

Bare in mind all the Sutton GS are super selective , the same goes for the ones in Kingston.
Have a backup plan if it does not go to plan, for some parents it is the local comp and ones with deep pocket, Indi
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now