SECOND STAGE TEST - Sutton Grammar School and Wilsons School

Eleven Plus (11+) in Surrey (Sutton, Kingston and Wandsworth)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

mumsdarling2

Re: SECOND STAGE TEST - Sutton Grammar School and Wilsons Sc

Post by mumsdarling2 »

tiffinboys wrote:We will know this if detailed letter is sent as well. Such details were given last year.
Was this letter a part of the test arrangements by the individual schools?
mumsdarling2

Post by mumsdarling2 »

Ladymuck wrote: English: The moderators do not want us to reveal details of previous
Just wondering what the reason might be. Based the posts I have been reading on this forum, late sitters could benefit from information about the test until September next year. So would it still not be safe to discuss the actual content of the Wilson's and Sutton tests held in Sep 2013 and Sept 2014?
Ladymuck

Post by Ladymuck »

13. "Can I post information about 11+ test content (e.g. questions my child can recall), or request such information?"
Quote:
Remember that there may well be sessions for late sitters. As a responsible forum we will not allow anything to be posted that might prejudice the integrity of the test.
No one should be revealing any aspect of test content unless a moderator has agreed.
Evidence that it is safe to post should be clear and beyond doubt (e.g. in writing from an authoritative source).
Copyright must be respected.

This FAQ forms part of the 'Rules & Guidance'.
Basically the moderators of the site require written authoritative evidence that the test will not be re-used. But if you search on mumsnet you will probably find more details.
PurpleDuck

Post by PurpleDuck »

As someone mentioned previously, Manchester Grammar School tests are useful for practice - they are available on their website (they are also pretty hard, from what I can see). Other schools that make sample/ past papers available on-line include Kings College School in Wimbledon and City of London Freemen's in Ashtead. Generally, I think you could just google a few good independent schools - not only around London - and see what they have on their websites. Many of them do post past test papers.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now