Nonsuch high

Eleven Plus (11+) in Surrey (Sutton, Kingston and Wandsworth)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
SD

Nonsuch high

Post by SD »

how did the girls find papers which was this morning
Verbal & maths

Re: Nonsuch high

Post by Guest »

SD wrote:how did the girls find papers which was this morning
Verbal & maths
my daughter feels maths is easy and verbal is harder than expected. When practice she got 90% the least in NFER monk tests.

I am worried.
SD

Post by SD »

also i am very worried as me & my daughter worked very hard to get thro`She guessed 3 question & 6 could not answer as time was up. Now we have to anxiously wait till 5/3/08 for the result

Nonsuch exam

Post by Guest »

My daughter also didn't finish the paper even though she was completing the practice papers with time to spare and achieving 90% plus.
We're all feeling deflated and not very hopeful especially as we live just outside catchment area and had to aim for the top 50 for a place.
SD

Post by SD »

during the nonsuch verbal paper my daughter was distracted by the invilgator (examiner)as she was told to fill in the grid for the pupil`s reg. no on page 2 ,while doing her paper & could not finish the paper .But if she had 2 or 3 minutes she could have finshed by at least guessing rather than leaving them blank After the test was over lots of girls were allowed to fill the gird on page 2 but not DURING the test It seems my daughter has lost out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Stressed Mum

Post by Stressed Mum »

What room was your daughter in? My daughter reported that her invigilator kept looking over her shoulder during the test - very distracting!!
SD

Post by SD »

Stressed Mum wrote:What room was your daughter in? My daughter reported that her invigilator kept looking over her shoulder during the test - very distracting!!
Whar room number was your daughter in?
libby

time?

Post by libby »

In my daughters room their were two clocks both telling different times,my daughter thought she had five minutes left,then heard pens down everyone,didnt get time to even guess the last seven. :
Stressed Mum

Post by Stressed Mum »

Hi SD - my daughter was in Rm 107...
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now