Just got an email from Wilson's with DS result

Eleven Plus (11+) in Surrey (Sutton, Kingston and Wandsworth)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

pooziepuzzle

Re: Just got an email from Wilson's with DS result

Post by pooziepuzzle »

I think it is very unlikely to win an appeal to secure a school place if your DS hasn't passed the test. You will need to prove not only he should have passed but passed with a higher score than those who have passed but will be placed on a waiting list. I notice you've just had good news from SGS which is brilliant. It is very difficult to guage how your DS has done in each test. Sometimes how they think they've done and how they actually perform is very different. I guess you need to decide if you and your DS want further stress of appeal which I think will be very difficult to win. I read lots of info on appeals a couple of years ago which you could prob also find/read. Good luck with what you decide.
shaysmum

Post by shaysmum »

With all the mismanagement going on this time around surely, there should be a remark scheme operating at Wilson's?!.
Something is definitely off i believe.
Btw does anyone know if the same papers were sat for those 71 who they messed up in the first place?
worried_mum

Post by worried_mum »

Yippee.....My DS passed :-D

Feeling very happy now .
The result is not quite clear though , what are the chances of getting a place ?
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now