Thanks for your replies,
This is my story so far, my daughter is in the waiting list [i assume] for Wallington Girls, which was our first choice, and been offered place for Carshalton Girls High. We put down Greenshaw as our third choice and sure we are not in their list any more, which i believe a mistake from our part. Daughter scored 467 for entrance exam for Wally Girls, pass mark this year is 451. We live in Wallington about 1.5 mile from this school.
If you could help me answering the following questions pls, would be really helpful,
1.What are the chances of getting a place place at WHSG?
2.Who ever was in similar situation before, what was the marks and waiting list position? before they were offered a place.
3.Can I appeal?
4.If I appeal, would they remark my daughter's paper? [I dont want them to reduce marks again]
5.How the school will see my appeal? is it good or bad in their view?
6.The school now says the waiting list will only be available after Easter break, on 11th April, this would only give me 4 days before the 15th April deadline. How can I get my waiting list position early?
7.How can I add my child on Greenshaw waiting list?
8.Points for a good appeal?