Nonsuch/Wallington Girls Test results 2017

Eleven Plus (11+) in Surrey (Sutton, Kingston and Wandsworth)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
worriesofmum

Re: Nonsuch/Wallington Girls Test results 2017

Post by worriesofmum »

Congrats to all girls clearing the test...

My daughter got 292 but we are OOC....

Should I be hopeful for her getting in Non Such ???? :?
Pinkey

Post by Pinkey »

I'd be grateful for the IC and OOC scores for Wallington Girls from last year - does anyone have this info?
MCLC

Post by MCLC »

Congratulations to all. My DD passed but we're out of catchment and I'm sure her score is not high enough :(
glass-half-full

Post by glass-half-full »

May I ask what your DD's standardised scores were for English and Math Stage 2?

Congrats to all that have passed!
Last edited by glass-half-full on Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
squareofthewicket

Post by squareofthewicket »

Pinkey wrote:I'd be grateful for the IC and OOC scores for Wallington Girls from last year - does anyone have this info?
Hello Pinkey
I did a quick scan of the post from last year around the time of the National Allocation Day. There seems to be very little information about cut-offs apart from 2 posts with IC dds with high score. Can't really judge anything from that. :cry:

Hoping that other posters would somehow be able to get hold of this information and post it here.
janaka76

Nonsuch/Wallington High

Post by janaka76 »

a
Last edited by janaka76 on Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sharvari.bandal

Re: Nonsuch/Wallington High

Post by sharvari.bandal »

There is an existing thread to discuss results of Nonsuch/wallington
as Nonsuch/Wallington Girls Test results 2017
Please post there.

I have merged the threads - Moderator
twoprincessdad

Post by twoprincessdad »

squareofthewicket wrote: NonSuch

IC - 288 (May 2017)
OOC - 310 (1-Mar-2017), 304 (Apr 2017)

If someone has similar info for Wallington Girls, can they please post it? Or PM me and I will update my post to reflect the same.

BTW, DD got 366, so very pleased for her.
This is a very useful stat squareofthewicket - does anyone have a similar stat for the year prior, in case we want to draw some statistical patterns :D :D Congrats to your DD on this fantastic score.
annaMc

Post by annaMc »

glass-half-full wrote:She missed the Stage 2 English pass mark by 2 points. =(

Can someone please help me figure out what would've been her 'pass mark'... since she didn't pass Stage 2, she didn't get a combined score/pass mark of both Stages...

She obviously had to score at least 207 on Stage 1 to get to Stage 2, and for Stage 2 English she scored 77 and Math she scored 91... is there anyway I can figure out what her combined score may have been?

Congratulations to all of your daughters who have passed! Now waiting for Tiffin results. Fingers crossed.
Each component makes up one third of the result, as far as I understand. The least your daughter could have scores in the SET is 103.5 (half of 207),adding 91 for maths and 77 for English, this means her score was 271.5

My daughter passed with a much lower score of 257, so I don't expect her to secure a place. However I am extremely proud of her, because she has dyslexia and frequently miss-copies digits into the calculation or answer box (despite following the correct logic), so I really didn't expect her to pass the maths, especially when she said it went badly.
RuedeWakening

Post by RuedeWakening »

This is a reply to an email I sent asking about scores being admitted to Wallington Girls in the different categories, I don't have the info for the current year 7 though:

· As stated in our Admissions Policy for Year 7 Entry in September 2016, there were fifteen possible places under Criterion 4.4.4 for students who triggered Pupil Premium and who were also resident within a 6.7km radius from our school (main catchment area). Seven places were offered under Criterion 4.4.4 (Pupil Premium).

· The lowest score admitted under the Criterion 4.4.4 (Pupil Premium) was 454.51.

· The lowest score admitted under Criterion 4.4.3 (Top 100) was 518.19.

· The lowest score admitted under Criterion 4.4.5 (main catchment area) was 476.57.

· The lowest score admitted under Criterion 4.4.6 (Carshalton Point catchment area) was 460.51
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now