Wallington and Sutton boys ranking

Eleven Plus (11+) in Surrey (Sutton, Kingston and Wandsworth)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

ToadMum

Re: Wallington and Sutton boys ranking

Post by ToadMum »

whichwitch wrote:
tiffinboys wrote:
BlueBerry wrote: SL3?! :shock:
Slough
Not far from Sutton, alphabetically.
I'm praying for that poor child that it was meant to be SM3
Unfortunately, I wouldn't necessarily bet on it...
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.Groucho Marx
MAH001

Post by MAH001 »

Hi harmony_11p

any response please ?
scary mum

Post by scary mum »

You could try sending a pm, the poster may not be logging in or getting notifications of posts on the thread.
scary mum
ToadMum

Post by ToadMum »

scary mum wrote:You could try sending a pm, the poster may not be logging in or getting notifications of posts on the thread.
Does this possibility not seem a little odd, given that s/he has been asking other forum members for address details, apparently for the purposes - as far as the responding members are concerned - of providing them with some sort of 'service'?
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.Groucho Marx
BlueBerry

Post by BlueBerry »

ToadMum wrote:
scary mum wrote:You could try sending a pm, the poster may not be logging in or getting notifications of posts on the thread.
Does this possibility not seem a little odd, given that s/he has been asking other forum members for address details, apparently for the purposes - as far as the responding members are concerned - of providing them with some sort of 'service'?
I agree, I find it odd too. But to be honest, it was an odd request in the first place and people rushed to pass on their details!
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now