Sutton Grammar PTA mock test booking system has crashed

Eleven Plus (11+) in Surrey (Sutton, Kingston and Wandsworth)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Narmatha

Re: Sutton Grammar PTA mock test booking system has crashed

Post by Narmatha »

Have any of you booked Sutton Mock Test for now?
ToadMum

Re: Sutton Grammar PTA mock test booking system has crashed

Post by ToadMum »

4mykids wrote:
ToadMum wrote:
PADMAVATHI wrote:Hi,

when i am trying to log in to book the mock test its asking for
user name and password.
Do we need to register ?
kindly reply.
From the website:

INTERESTED?
Register to read our FAQs containing details of the Maths and English paper formats that we will be offering as well as our English writing tasks.

All bookings must be made online through this booking system. Once registered you will need either a debit or credit card to book.

So I would take that as a Yes?
Be careful though. If the first thing you see when you visit the booking web site (https://mocktests.suttongrammar.sutton.sch.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;) is a pop-up asking you to Log In, that is probably one of the symptoms of the current overload and you should try refreshing the screen or coming back later and having another go.
In the interests of research (our youngest is in year 10, we live even further away from Sutton than anywhere in North London and none of ours was the slightest bit fazed by the real exams that they took - two local ones each - having never even heard of the concept of sitting one which wasn't for real just for the experience of being with a bunch of strangers. We've got Lakeside and Bluewater for that), I clicked on the link and it just took me to the page from which I quoted. No pop-ups telling me to log in. So I guess it's fixed now?
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.Groucho Marx
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now