SGS PTA MOCK TEST TEAM SAY THANK YOU

Eleven Plus (11+) in Surrey (Sutton, Kingston and Wandsworth)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

ashjo

Re: SGS PTA MOCK TEST TEAM SAY THANK YOU

Post by ashjo »

Thanks redstar and Daogroupie , unfortunately had a very busy day at work and just seeing this ... at this rate am not very hopeful unless i get my timing perfectly and there is some favorable news from SGS PTA
Daogroupie

Post by Daogroupie »

Mocks said they were going to release an additional day so I have been checking every morning.

It was clearly going to be very soon as the interest is now and they needed to capitalize on it.

Let's hope they release another day but they said one more additional day and that has been done. There may not be any room for another.

The other mocks, Wallingtons, St Olaves and Wilsons are also very good and worth signing up for.

I expect as time goes on some will release their Sutton slots as other things crop up so it is worth checking the site daily as released slots will pop up on the list. DG
ashjo

Post by ashjo »

Thanks again Daogroupie for the valuable input, will look up the other options. Good suggestion , will also try and establish a daily routine for checking the session C and D availability in the mornings.
ashjo

Post by ashjo »

Daogroupie - was looking the wallington mocks at this link http://www.wcgs-sutton.co.uk/2018-Familiarisation-Test" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; and the Wilson's here https://www.wilsonspfa.org/familiarisat ... ok-a-place" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; but i think the Test A and B at Wallington and the Test at Wilson's are both multiple choice based and not like the "C" type tests on the SGPTA mocks, which is what am keen for DD to try and familiarize, are you aware of any mocks being offered in this subject area ? St.Olav's hasn't been released yet for this year i think. Any help is much appreciated.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now