Tiffin boys question

Eleven Plus (11+) in Surrey (Sutton, Kingston and Wandsworth)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

phantomguzzler

Tiffin boys question

Post by phantomguzzler »

I know I am overthinking things but does anyone know for sure whether there were any out of priority area boys sitting second stage, surely there must be some for them to be mentioned on admissions criteria. I wonder how many.
ToadMum

Re: Tiffin boys question

Post by ToadMum »

phantomguzzler wrote:I know I am overthinking things but does anyone know for sure whether there were any out of priority area boys sitting second stage, surely there must be some for them to be mentioned on admissions criteria. I wonder how many.
I have no personal knowledge of the school, but since it would contravene the Admissions Code to refuse to let OOC candidates to site any part of an entrance exam, then 'probably'.

Admissions / oversubscription criteria only apply to those actually making an application for a place at a school - by naming it on their CAF - not to those registering to sit the exam(s).
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.Groucho Marx
tiffinboys

Re: Tiffin boys question

Post by tiffinboys »

There are always some one preparing for the independent schools tests in January. :wink:
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now