Go to navigation
It is currently Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:29 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:37 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:45 pm
Posts: 293
I just wondered if generally there are a large number of girls living out of the designated who still show up for the second round regardless? Is there the option for them to move into the area and suddenly move up the waiting list for places?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:03 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu May 17, 2012 8:39 am
Posts: 1147
Links to the relevant information for your second question are in my signature.

_________________
Buying online? Please support music at TGS. No cost to you. Fundraising makes a difference.

Tiffin Girls' School has a designated area; see the determined admissions arrangements. Use the journey planner. Note the Admissions timetable and FAQs.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:10 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:32 am
Posts: 48
Stroller wrote:
Links to the relevant information for your second question are in my signature.


you may want to update the "determined admissions arrangements" link in your signature.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:20 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu May 17, 2012 8:39 am
Posts: 1147
stateschoolman wrote:
Stroller wrote:
Links to the relevant information for your second question are in my signature.


you may want to update the "determined admissions arrangements" link in your signature.


Done, thank you. Pesky school moving files around! :oops:

_________________
Buying online? Please support music at TGS. No cost to you. Fundraising makes a difference.

Tiffin Girls' School has a designated area; see the determined admissions arrangements. Use the journey planner. Note the Admissions timetable and FAQs.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:44 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:32 am
Posts: 48
Stroller wrote:
stateschoolman wrote:
Stroller wrote:
Links to the relevant information for your second question are in my signature.


you may want to update the "determined admissions arrangements" link in your signature.


Done, thank you. Pesky school moving files around! :oops:


No - Thank you. Your posts have been invaluable over the years.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
CALL 020 8204 5060
   
Privacy Policy | Refund Policy | Disclaimer | Copyright © 2004 – 2018