Tiffin Girls School - 2018 outcome

Eleven Plus (11+) in Surrey (Sutton, Kingston and Wandsworth)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
bee4

Re: Tiffin Girls School - 2018 outcome

Post by bee4 »

Stroller wrote:
bee4 wrote:We received the Offer from our LA and the school today. The waiting time is finally over.
Thankyou for all your support.
Thankyou Tiffinboys, Stroller and mk81 for support and advise.
That’s great news, bee4! So the cut-off score has reached 104.2. Can you please let us know what your waiting list position was? It will help those still on the list.
Thankyou.
She was third, according to their email which I received 16th.
tiffinboys

Post by tiffinboys »

Congrats and Well done to your DD, bee4.
Stroller

Post by Stroller »

bee4 wrote:
Stroller wrote:That’s great news, bee4! So the cut-off score has reached 104.2. Can you please let us know what your waiting list position was? It will help those still on the list.
Thankyou.
Very helpful, thank you, bee4.

Are the holders of waiting list position 4, 5 or 6 reading this? If so, please post, so we have a way to follow how the list moves.
Buying online? Please support music at TGS. No cost to you. Fundraising makes a difference.

Tiffin Girls' School has a designated area; see the determined admission arrangements. Use the journey planner. Note the Admissions timetable and FAQs.
tiffinboys

Post by tiffinboys »

Some places were offered before WL positions were given. So it seems as many as 8 to 15 offers have been made after 1st March allocations.
2018allocation

Post by 2018allocation »

bee4 wrote:
Stroller wrote:
bee4 wrote:We received the Offer from our LA and the school today. The waiting time is finally over.
Thankyou Tiffinboys, Stroller and mk81 for support and advise.
That’s great news, bee4! So the cut-off score has reached 104.2. Can you please let us know what your waiting list position was? It will help those still on the list.
Thankyou.

Heartiest congratulations bee4 for your daughter....
If you don't mind which school was she offered on 01.03.2018??? Was that also a Surrey school?

Many thanks
ksrkuk

Post by ksrkuk »

Stroller wrote:
ksrkuk wrote:
ksrkuk wrote:For information, My friend DD's waiting list position is 01 and mark is 104.3
Any possibility of my friend DD(WL position 01) to get offer from TGS. Please share some info.
Ksrkuk, did your friend’s daughter also get an offer today?

Yes, my friend's DD received offer from school. Awaiting LA offer letter
Stroller

Post by Stroller »

That’s great. I hope the families are all happy with their new offers.

Remember to decline spaces you were offered at other schools earlier in the process. It keeps things moving along nicely for everyone.
Buying online? Please support music at TGS. No cost to you. Fundraising makes a difference.

Tiffin Girls' School has a designated area; see the determined admission arrangements. Use the journey planner. Note the Admissions timetable and FAQs.
sass

Post by sass »

Hi All,

Our Daughter was WL#30 on 04th April(After Easter Holiday 1st wl report) and until 16th April(Easter school start). On 20th Friday she has been moved to WL#18.

So she is in 18th by 20th April 2018.

Thanks
Stroller

Post by Stroller »

sass wrote:Hi All,

Our Daughter was WL#30 on 04th April(After Easter Holiday 1st wl report) and until 16th April(Easter school start). On 20th Friday she has been moved to WL#18.

So she is in 18th by 20th April 2018.

Thanks
Thanks, sass. At this stage on any waiting list, some of the families are no longer interested. Induction day invitations will be arriving from whatever school they have been offered. They’ve adjusted to the idea and maybe they’ve even bought uniform or paid fees. The list could move quite a few waiting list positions to fill a single spot. So, if you’re still interested, don’t buy uniform for another school yet... Good luck!

Speaking of that, anyone buying new uniform for TGS must order it online from John Lewis. Before putting clothes in your online basket, please think of supporting the school by using the easyfundraising link in my signature. JL donates a small percentage of every online order to the charity you’ve chosen on that site. It works for Amazon and eBay too, also for thousands of retailers including the outdoor kit websites we’ve used for Duke of Edinburgh gear. Just trying to encourage you all to get into good habits that give the school more money to spend on your daughters. :D It’s a great bonus, at no cost to the online shopper.

squareofthewicket

Post by squareofthewicket »

Thankyou Tiffinboys, Stroller and mk81 for your support and advise.
Congratulations to your DD, bee4