Tiffin Girls School - 2018 outcome

Eleven Plus (11+) in Surrey (Sutton, Kingston and Wandsworth)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
bee4

Re: Tiffin Girls School - 2018 outcome

Post by bee4 »

ksrkuk wrote:Finally all waiting is over, My DD got offer from TG today afternoon and email from TG
"We are delighted to tell you that you will shortly be receiving an offer of a secondary school place for your daughter at The Tiffin Girls’ School in September 2018. This offer will come to you directly from your local authority. The School will be closed for the Easter holiday from today so this is simply a courtesy email to let you know that a place has become available for your daughter and we do hope you will accept it after you receive the offer from your local authority."

Best of luck for everyone waiting
Thank you. Congratulations.
bee4

Post by bee4 »

jennifer1 wrote:We received an offer this afternoon with a score of 105.5 - we live within a couple of miles of the school. Good luck to others waiting.
Congratulations .
bee4

Post by bee4 »

Stroller wrote:Good luck to bee4 and those who are still on the waiting list. Congratulations to the daughters of ksrkuk, mk81 and jennifer1 and thank you for sharing the news and scores with the board.

Did anyone else get an offer yesterday?

Also, as a practical way to help the school fund-raise, please register an easyfundraising account so the school’s music department can benefit from your online purchases. Every girl does music for at least three years and many stay involved with music ensembles and choirs the whole way through school. There’s a link in my signature. Free donations are available for purchases from thousands of sites including Amazon, Asda, eBay, Sainsburys, hotel bookings, insurance companies... For example, if you follow the instructions and visit that webpage just before you buy your uniform online from John Lewis, the school gets free money (at no cost to you). It really adds up. Thank you.
Thank you. Still waiting, we are in TW2
mk81

Post by mk81 »

Thank you Tiffinboys and Stroller. You guys are a big asset to the forum and really appreciate your help. I will definitely register to the easyfundraising account. It is a great idea!

Congratulations ksrkuk and jennifer1.

Best of luck bee4. Hope you receive your offer email soon.
squareofthewicket

Post by squareofthewicket »

My DD got an offer from TGS as well. Her score was 105.8

Congratulations to all the people that got their offers on Thursday. All the best for the people till waiting on theirs. You will hopefully receive good news from your first preference school soon.

Stroller - Will read your post re life at TGS (i have skimmed it before) in more detail now my DD will be going there.
Thank you all for your help and support on the forum; start of a new journey in a few months from now.

When the TGS offer finallyy comes through from the LA and we accept it, will need to figure out how to decline the offer we previously accepted. Hopefully it is just a case of clicking a button online and the school will be notified of a place being available for allocation.
tiffinboys

Post by tiffinboys »

Congrats. Well done to your DD.
squareofthewicket

Post by squareofthewicket »

tiffinboys wrote:Congrats. Well done to your DD.
Thank you tiffinboys
sass

Post by sass »

Hi Every one,

My Daughter got 102.6 in Tiffins Girls. Today we sent an email to TGS and they told she is in Waiting list 30.

Hi Swamy(kswamy1082),
Did you got the waiting list for your daughter.

Thanks
Stroller

Post by Stroller »

Congrats, squareofthewicket’s DD!
sass wrote:Hi Every one,

My Daughter got 102.6 in Tiffins Girls. Today we sent an email to TGS and they told she is in Waiting list 30.

Hi Swamy(kswamy1082),
Did you got the waiting list for your daughter.

Thanks
sass, have you read the sticky about waiting list movement in recent years? Nobody knows whether this year’s list will move as far as #30, but I guess it’s a possibility. Don’t buy any uniform yet. :)

If anyone reading this is holding on to a TGS place they won’t use, please release it soon, so whoever gets the place can join the induction day in July with their new classmates.

Bee4, what’s your waiting list position?
Buying online? Please support music at TGS. No cost to you. Fundraising makes a difference.

Tiffin Girls' School has a designated area; see the determined admission arrangements. Use the journey planner. Note the Admissions timetable and FAQs.
sass

Post by sass »

Hi Stroller,

Thank you very much for your reply. I have gone thru the sticky and also gone thru the below threads for the past one month. Do you have any thread for 2015.

2016 - https://www.elevenplusexams.co.uk/forum ... &start=160" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
2017 - https://www.elevenplusexams.co.uk/forum ... 4&start=70" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
2081 -https://www.elevenplusexams.co.uk/forum ... 5&start=50

Sticky: https://www.elevenplusexams.co.uk/forum ... 1&start=10" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Thanks
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now