Tiffin Girls School - 2018 outcome

Eleven Plus (11+) in Surrey (Sutton, Kingston and Wandsworth)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Stroller

Re: Tiffin Girls School - 2018 outcome

Post by Stroller »

That’s great news, sass, congratulations to your daughter. I hope she and the others will be very happy at TGS. Get to know people by taking part in the community and your experience will be the richer for it.
Buying online? Please support music at TGS. No cost to you. Fundraising makes a difference.

Tiffin Girls' School has a designated area; see the determined admission arrangements. Use the journey planner. Note the Admissions timetable and FAQs.
bndj2011

Post by bndj2011 »

Any update Re TGS offers recently
squareofthewicket

Post by squareofthewicket »

bndj2011 wrote:Any update Re TGS offers recently
As the school is closed now, any updates on waitlist movements will only be available in September when the school starts.
This is the time when some girls, whose parent's have either accepted or not declined the offer fail to turn up on the first day. My understanding is that the school the calls the parents to check if they still need a place for their DD.

Not sure how many places become available in September - Stroller's great post, which is a sticky, may be of some help as it has historical data in it.
bndj2011

Post by bndj2011 »

squareofthewicket wrote:
bndj2011 wrote:Any update Re TGS offers recently
As the school is closed now, any updates on waitlist movements will only be available in September when the school starts.
This is the time when some girls, whose parent's have either accepted or not declined the offer fail to turn up on the first day. My understanding is that the school the calls the parents to check if they still need a place for their DD.

Not sure how many places become available in September - Stroller's great post, which is a sticky, may be of some help as it has historical data in it.
thank you very much
bridge

Post by bridge »

A new girl started at TGS on Tuesday. Was in her (now) old school uniform. That's all my daughter told me.
bndj2011

Post by bndj2011 »

bridge wrote:A new girl started at TGS on Tuesday. Was in her (now) old school uniform. That's all my daughter told me.
Tnx
heard couples of girls 2/3 started today as well.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now