Waiting lists experiences

Eleven Plus (11+) in Surrey (Sutton, Kingston and Wandsworth)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
jennifer1

Re: Waiting lists experiences

Post by jennifer1 »

My daughter's score for Tiffin Girls was 1 full mark below the cut off (i.e. 105.5). We haven't heard anything yet. Understand that WL ranking is announced after Easter, but some offers may come out just prior. Fingers crossed.
aram

Post by aram »

my son got wallington boys our 2nd choice i called wilson and ask my son waiting list rank they told his rank
heaven18

Post by heaven18 »

aram wrote:my son got wallington boys our 2nd choice i called wilson and ask my son waiting list rank they told his rank
Hi Aram,
When did you call Wilson's? As i emailed them asking about DS rank position and they said they'll inform after Easter break nothing before that.
stormyweathers

Post by stormyweathers »

Just to inform the Forum, I called Wilson’s School this morning (asking the School Office to please put me through to Admissions) and they kindly gave me my DS’s waiting list ranking.

Good luck.
aram

Post by aram »

Hi sorry for late reply i called yesterday to office they told rank
heaven18

Post by heaven18 »

aram wrote:Hi sorry for late reply i called yesterday to office they told rank
NO prob, thanks very much for your reply.
ksrkuk

Post by ksrkuk »

Yesterday I spoke with Kingston LA I could not get any update, Today I spoke with tiffin girls admission team their update I have to be in touch with my LA(Surrey). When I spoke with my LA they said they do not maintain any waiting list /allocations. But TG admission policy says one round of allocation will happen just before Ester. Any one has update, pls share? My DD score is same as 180th place allocated.
tiffinboys

Post by tiffinboys »

I am sure that your DD would be among the first to be allocated place from WL. Matter of day or two now.
heaven18

Post by heaven18 »

stormyweathers wrote:Just to inform the Forum, I called Wilson’s School this morning (asking the School Office to please put me through to Admissions) and they kindly gave me my DS’s waiting list ranking.

Good luck.
Stormyweathers, thanks for the update, good luck to you too.
EmilyLouise

Post by EmilyLouise »

We've just been told our son is 14th on the wait list for Tiffin. Does anyone know what the chances are of a place between now and September? So close yet still so far!
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now