Sample papers for tiffin

Eleven Plus (11+) in Surrey (Sutton, Kingston and Wandsworth)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
sandunip

Sample papers for tiffin

Post by sandunip »

I am preparing my daughter this year. Tiffin is my first in the list. I would like to know has any one used the above papers in the past. please advice me if they are good source of materials to use at home. Thank you
tiffinboys

Re: Sample papers for tiffin

Post by tiffinboys »

We didn't use these papers, but many posters have been recommending these papers.

But before you use test practice papers, ensure that your child has covered the KS2 topics and has good understanding. Otherwise, premature use of harder test papers could demoralise the child.

Hope you have seen this thread.
https://www.elevenplusexams.co.uk/forum ... 30&t=54419" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
mk81

Re: Sample papers for tiffin

Post by mk81 »

Hi Sandunip. We used papers from this website ( English 1,2,3 and Maths 1&2) and found them to very good and challenging. My DD really benefitted from these papers.

But like tiffinboys has suggested, please make sure your child has covered KS2 syllabus and has developed a good understanding of it prior to attempting these test papers as they are quite hard. I would suggest to attempt these ones at last and perhaps start with easier ones like CGP or GL Assessment just to build confidence.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now