Wallington High School vs. Nonsuch

Eleven Plus (11+) in Surrey (Sutton, Kingston and Wandsworth)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Allyfe

Wallington High School vs. Nonsuch

Post by Allyfe »

Just trying to get some parent views - if you have girls at one or other school - why did you choose it? What did you like? And how are your girls enjoying it?

I have visited them both, there are always positives and negatives, and I'm just trying to get a broader picture of what both schools are like. In all schools there will be kids for whom the school is great, and kids for whom the school isn't what the parents may have hoped, so I'm just trying to get a feel for different people's thoughts when they selected them, and feelings now their kids are there. Thanks!!!
RuedeWakening

Re: Wallington High School vs. Nonsuch

Post by RuedeWakening »

Our decision was entirely based on ease of journey. We liked both schools, and didn't think there was that much between them, so it came down to other factors like travel.

DD will start year 7 in September, and having done the induction day and BBQ earlier this month, is stupidly excited by it all.
Allyfe

Re: Wallington High School vs. Nonsuch

Post by Allyfe »

I’m so sorry for the stupidly slow reply RuedeWakening! We were away on holiday, and then weeks have passed. Thanks for replying. Based on our open day visits, we loved Wallington. They showed a video of the girls and teachers saying what they liked best and it just looked like fun. And the creative writing club in the library won over my DD. Hope your daughter has a great first few days.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now