Wandsworth deadline for Graveney 7 Sep

Eleven Plus (11+) in Surrey (Sutton, Kingston and Wandsworth)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

ExTiffinDad

Wandsworth deadline for Graveney 7 Sep

Post by ExTiffinDad »

That was close. My last two sons were entered automatically for the Wandsworth Year 6 Test as 'Out of Borough' candidates when we put Graveney on the CAF.
I was planning to do the same this year but then shock horror :shock: I just realised they changed the system in 2016. Now you have to register online if you don't attend Wandsworth primary schools.
DEADLINE 7th SEPTEMBER
The test for Out of Borough candidates may be Sat 22nd September and we would have missed it!!

[DS still gets a sibling place but the selective places will get him into the top sets on the higher pathway]
zilin1712

Re: Wandsworth deadline for Graveney 7 Sep

Post by zilin1712 »

I’ve not yet received the test details for the Wandsworth Year 6 Test scheduled for next week.. has anyone?
ExTiffinDad

Post by ExTiffinDad »

zilin1712 wrote:I’ve not yet received the test details for the Wandsworth Year 6 Test scheduled for next week.. has anyone?
5 days to go and Wandsworth Council have not emailed us the date/time/venue :shock: ....
.... well helps us focus on Sutton instead :lol:
ExTiffinDad

Post by ExTiffinDad »

Well Wandsworth must be reading this Forum as we got an email at 1AM inviting us to Graveney on Saturday morning.
I'm trying to convince the family it's one quarter a Grammar School and the selective classes should be regarded as equal to the grammar schools in Sutton and Kingston.
Good luck all...
zilin1712

Post by zilin1712 »

ExTiffinDad wrote:Well Wandsworth must be reading this Forum as we got an email at 1AM inviting us to Graveney on Saturday morning.
I'm trying to convince the family it's one quarter a Grammar School and the selective classes should be regarded as equal to the grammar schools in Sutton and Kingston.
Good luck all...
Haha yes I got the same but my DD will be sitting the exam at Ashcroft.. good luck!
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now