Wallington passed students

Eleven Plus (11+) in Surrey (Sutton, Kingston and Wandsworth)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Golgo13

Re: Wallington passed students

Post by Golgo13 »

Boys who were not successful in Stage 1 of the Sutton SET were informed of their score and the scores needed for SGS/Wilson Stage 2 invitation and Wallington selective standard, so I guess this is public knowledge...

214 and 216.

These are normalised scores with the young-for-year adjustment, so I don't know what percentage they correspond to on the test, but you can see that there's not a huge gap. Mind you, if 200 is the mean score, then the number of boys on each score at this [relatively small] distance from the mean will still be in the dozens...
pomfo

Post by pomfo »

Golgo13 wrote:Boys who were not successful in Stage 1 of the Sutton SET were informed of their score and the scores needed for SGS/Wilson Stage 2 invitation and Wallington selective standard, so I guess this is public knowledge...

214 and 216.

These are normalised scores with the young-for-year adjustment, so I don't know what percentage they correspond to on the test, but you can see that there's not a huge gap. Mind you, if 200 is the mean score, then the number of boys on each score at this [relatively small] distance from the mean will still be in the dozens...
So do you know how much score needed to pass “Greenshaw”??
Golgo13

Post by Golgo13 »

pomfo

Post by pomfo »

Golgo13 wrote:199

Thank you !!
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now