Wallington passed students

Eleven Plus (11+) in Surrey (Sutton, Kingston and Wandsworth)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

GS Exams

Re: Wallington passed students

Post by GS Exams »

I really hope that is the case Irisa, I heard another parent received the email today. I am yet to get any and getting a bit nervous if my DS hasn't scored high enough to get any email!

Anybody who received such email in the past (appears they sent email in previous years as well) know if they are sent around the same time to everyone or only a specific set of students only based on score?
Golgo13

Post by Golgo13 »

This e-mail we have received - surname "N"
Irisa

Post by Irisa »

GS Exams wrote:I really hope that is the case Irisa, I heard another parent received the email today. I am yet to get any and getting a bit nervous if my DS hasn't scored high enough to get any email!

Anybody who received such email in the past (appears they sent email in previous years as well) know if they are sent around the same time to everyone or only a specific set of students only based on score?
I think you should not worry if your SET 1 e-mail stated that you had met the criteria of selective ability for WCGS.
Apple24

Post by Apple24 »

GS Exams wrote:I really hope that is the case Irisa, I heard another parent received the email today. I am yet to get any and getting a bit nervous if my DS hasn't scored high enough to get any email!

We have also not received any email from Wallington for our son.
Now I am worried too about it.
GS Exams

Post by GS Exams »

Ok, hope so then.
Here surname is 'T' but know someone with the same surname has received the letter. So it is not alphabetical order...
GS Exams

Post by GS Exams »

Finally got mine as well!
RainbowStars

Post by RainbowStars »

GS Exams wrote:Finally got mine as well!
Yayy! Just came on here to see if you’d posted an update. Glad you finally got it!!
GS Exams

Post by GS Exams »

That’s very sweet of you Rainbowstars. Relieved, I hope it is just some random order.! It makes it really hard to understand the chances of securing a place without knowing the marks! Too much guess work, trying to make some sense of anything coming our way!
RainbowStars

Post by RainbowStars »

GS Exams wrote:That’s very sweet of you Rainbowstars. Relieved, I hope it is just some random order.! It makes it really hard to understand the chances of securing a place without knowing the marks! Too much guess work, trying to make some sense of anything coming our way!
I'm sure that it is random - but because this whole process is very stressful, I've found that paranoia sets in very quickly and we start to think of all the 'what if' scenarios :?
VBusybee

Post by VBusybee »

GS Exams wrote:Finally got mine as well!
Hello GS Exams,
Is this letter in addition to the SET email you get? I mean we got the email from SET Administrator inviting for 2nd stage but didn’t letter from WCGS directly.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now