Nonsuch and Wallington round 2

Eleven Plus (11+) in Surrey (Sutton, Kingston and Wandsworth)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
theknightrider

Re: Nonsuch and Wallington round 2

Post by theknightrider »

RainbowStars wrote:
11plus2018 wrote:Any ideas when the round 2 results will be out ?
I contacted the school and have been told that girls results will be emailed on 16/17th October.

Any idea around what time ?? Waiting is so very horrible
Irisa

Post by Irisa »

GS Exams wrote:GS EXAMS- did you contact the boys school?
I did try contacting Wilsons, it was an automated message when I pressed admissions.. I thought it would eventually connect me to someone in the team, but it got abruptly... so couldn’t talk to anyone.[/quote]

Wilson's school website says in FAQ section:

"Each school will send you a separate notification of the outcome of the Second Stage Entrance Examination for their school by email to parents/carers by the end of 19 October 2018. It is important to note that Wilson's School and Sutton Grammar School have different Admissions Criteria and different methods of combining the scores from the SET and second stage tests and of calculating the final outcome of the entrance tests for our respective schools. This means that it is possible that a boy may pass the examinations for one of our schools and not for the other. If your son has passed for Wilson's School, you will not, at any stage, be provided with his mark. We only provide details of the overall score achieved to candidates who do not pass the test. Please note that, because of oversubscription, many candidates who pass the test will not be made an offer."
GS Exams

Post by GS Exams »

So by end of 19th October means it could be before too! Could parents who got such emails last year confirm if they were split to few days/ is the order of email based on ranking?
Irisa

Post by Irisa »

GS Exams wrote:So by end of 19th October means it could be before too! Could parents who got such emails last year confirm if they were split to few days/ is the order of email based on ranking?
Actually, the e-mail that came after Stage 1 stated that

"The results of the Sutton Grammar School and Wilson’s School second stage tests will be emailed to you by close of business on Friday 19 October 2018."

So it would seem we'll have to wait for Friday 19th.
GS Exams

Post by GS Exams »

Ok, it would be nerve wrecking if they do it spread across few days!
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now