Go to navigation
It is currently Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:46 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Waiting
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:44 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:47 pm
Posts: 36
Anyone else like me - waiting for the results and reading all the messages on the other region pages? Lots of DC's results are coming out now and I'm already getting butterflies!!! Feels like I'm going mad, the week is dragging and not quite sure when next week will everrr come.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Waiting
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:42 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:34 am
Posts: 2
Hi,

I’ve been following this board for a while now and find it immensely helpful. I am anxiously waiting for the results now as well and good luck to all the DC’s out there.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Waiting
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:32 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2018 5:30 pm
Posts: 17
yes not an easy wait - any idea when is the Tiffin Girls' stage 1 result coming?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Waiting
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:22 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:47 am
Posts: 8
FAQ in Tiffin page states 18th and the 19th on information. I take it as 19th.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Waiting
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:08 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:32 pm
Posts: 38
RainbowStars wrote:
Anyone else like me - waiting for the results and reading all the messages on the other region pages? Lots of DC's results are coming out now and I'm already getting butterflies!!! Feels like I'm going mad, the week is dragging and not quite sure when next week will everrr come.

Yes me too, woke up with a shock this morning thinking results have come!
With DS leaving few questions in Maths super nervous


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Waiting
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:07 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:47 pm
Posts: 36
octobermum wrote:
Hi,

I’ve been following this board for a while now and find it immensely helpful. I am anxiously waiting for the results now as well and good luck to all the DC’s out there.


Hi octobermum - welcome to the group :D

Do you have a DS or DD?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Waiting
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:13 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:47 pm
Posts: 36
GS Exams wrote:
RainbowStars wrote:
Anyone else like me - waiting for the results and reading all the messages on the other region pages? Lots of DC's results are coming out now and I'm already getting butterflies!!! Feels like I'm going mad, the week is dragging and not quite sure when next week will everrr come.

Yes me too, woke up with a shock this morning thinking results have come!
With DS leaving few questions in Maths super nervous


Yep same. My DD found the maths really challenging + some guess work too (for Sutton). More worried as for the 2nd stage they need to pass both elements of the exams in order to be eligible..


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Waiting
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:27 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:34 am
Posts: 2
RainbowStars wrote:
octobermum wrote:
Hi,

I’ve been following this board for a while now and find it immensely helpful. I am anxiously waiting for the results now as well and good luck to all the DC’s out there.


Hi octobermum - welcome to the group :D

Do you have a DS or DD?

Thanks RainbowStars! For me -DD and I’m super nervous for Tiffins and equally for Sutton- she found maths challenging and left some questions. Sorry I’m quoting entire post, will take me some time to get used to all this


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Waiting
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:23 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat May 12, 2018 3:28 pm
Posts: 10
Yup
waiting=nail biting

How will we know when the results will be out ? to check for it ?

My DD has written Stage 2 for WHSG and NonS

Thanks


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Waiting
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:58 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:47 pm
Posts: 36
We are waiting for Tiffins, Wallington Girls and Nonsuch too...

No idea about the results as we haven't been given exact dates - but definitely this week. Email expected from Wallington Girls and Nonsuch on 16/17th and letter through the post for Tiffin.

Proving really difficult to keep myself busy. I think that we are one of the last areas to get results this week - majority are out now.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 15 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
CALL 020 8204 5060
   
Privacy Policy | Refund Policy | Disclaimer | Copyright © 2004 – 2018