Hanworth to wallington

Eleven Plus (11+) in Surrey (Sutton, Kingston and Wandsworth)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Gee9876

Hanworth to wallington

Post by Gee9876 »

I know its a long shot but do any girls travel from Hanworth/hounslow/feltham to wallington girls? If so, what is the mode of transport and journey times?

I need to decide whether or not to put wallington on the caf form.
Travel from Hanworth would be temporary as we will move closer if DD gets wallington or nonsuch.
squareofthewicket

Re: Hanworth to wallington

Post by squareofthewicket »

Gee9876 wrote:I know its a long shot but do any girls travel from Hanworth/hounslow/feltham to wallington girls? If so, what is the mode of transport and journey times?

Travel from Hanworth would be temporary as we will move closer if DD gets wallington or nonsuch.
Not sure of anyone travelling to Wallington but I have seen a few Nonsuch girls take the X26 from Hatton X. It must be a very long journey and that is not including how they get to/from Hatton X to start with.
rocky

Re: Hanworth to wallington

Post by rocky »

Gee9876 wrote:I know its a long shot but do any girls travel from Hanworth/hounslow/feltham to wallington girls? If so, what is the mode of transport and journey times?

That's a really long journey and wouldn't recommend anyone to send their DD that far.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now