Girls joining Tiffins girls 2019

Eleven Plus (11+) in Surrey (Sutton, Kingston and Wandsworth)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
dipika

Re: Girls joining Tiffins girls 2019

Post by dipika »

Tiffin2019 wrote:Coffee and play date sounds like a plan. We would definitely love to join :D
Thank you! I am going to PM you
KUThamesMum

Post by KUThamesMum »

Hello please count me in as well, daughter going to Tiffin Girls 2019
Ladybird

Post by Ladybird »

Hi All !!
My daughter is due to start in September too so would love to connect. We are in SW20. Thank you.
CanadaUK

Post by CanadaUK »

I would like to explore the possibility of organizing a taxi drop off/pick up for Tiffin Girls' School.
We are in SW18, at the edge of East Putney. It's about 20-30 mins from TGS by car, which is faster than taking the train from Putney to Richmond and then the bus.

If we went down this route, we would need to ensure the driver has gone through the necessary checks. The council will most likely have a list of approved firms/drivers.

Is anyone in our vicinity interested in exploring this option and then sharing the costs if we go forward?
11plus_2018

Post by 11plus_2018 »

dipika wrote:Opening this thread for parents who have accepted the Tiffins offer for their DD.
Coffee and play date anyone :)
Good Idea. Please count me in too. My daughter will be joining TGS from Sep 2019.
Absolute

Post by Absolute »

Hi,

Our DD is joining September 2019

We are in SW15 Putney.

Congratulations to rest of the group.
food4thought

Post by food4thought »

Hello Tiffin Parents,

Firstly, apologies if this thread is not correct but you guys are best to know...
Can someone tell me if Tiffin girls allow girls from out of catchment? Is there any chance for out of catchment? It's an area I would like to move to ... thanks
F4T
Tinkers

Post by Tinkers »

I’m not from the area, but from posts in recent years, I think I’m correct n thinking that no girls outside catchment have got places since it was introduced. Local experts will be able to correct me if I’m wrong, and give you the right info.
ToadMum

Post by ToadMum »

food4thought wrote:Hello Tiffin Parents,

Firstly, apologies if this thread is not correct but you guys are best to know...
Can someone tell me if Tiffin girls allow girls from out of catchment? Is there any chance for out of catchment? It's an area I would like to move to ... thanks
F4T
Do you mean, you want to move to the designsted area (or whatever the priority admissions area is called) for the school? Or that you want to move to somewhere which isn't, but still want uour DD to go there?

No school can prevent anyone from anywhere from applying for a place, but can set any admissions policy which complies with the Admissions Code and in practice, the size and population density of the priority area means that the school will almost certainly always fill its places from within it.
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.Groucho Marx
Labradorfamily

Post by Labradorfamily »

Hi our daughter will join Tiffin in 2019 but doesn’t know anyone else in this intake so we would also like to join the 2019 parents’ group. We’re TW9.