2019 Offer from Wilson’s

Eleven Plus (11+) in Surrey (Sutton, Kingston and Wandsworth)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Leia2018

2019 Offer from Wilson’s

Post by Leia2018 »

My son has been offered a place at Wilson’s starting in 2019. Are there any parents who have just had their son go through year 7 who can dispel some of the anxieties of new parents regarding travelling out of local area, making new friends & settling in?
Irisa

Re: 2019 Offer from Wilson’s

Post by Irisa »

I have a son who came to Wilson couple of years ago, the only one from his primary school. He has new friends now, and the settling in process is organised really well.

I think others wrote about this in more details, look in the previous threads about Wilson's in this forum.
Irisa

Post by Irisa »

We have got the dates now - parents' evening for those who start in September is on July 1st, and the new boys spend the day at Wilson's on July 3rd - the induction.

It might be worth mentioning that the school has a phone policy that applies to Lower school (i.e. Y7 and Y8) - phones with Internet and cameras are not allowed. It has to be a brick phone. The Head has mentioned that when it was first introduced, everyone learned quickly that "Wilson's got rubbish phones" and there were no more mugging attempts.
Leia2018

Post by Leia2018 »

Thank you all, really appreciate any feedback
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now