Waiting list for Wallington girls and Non Such

Eleven Plus (11+) in Surrey (Sutton, Kingston and Wandsworth)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

4Mum4

Waiting list for Wallington girls and Non Such

Post by 4Mum4 »

I have been looking at this site for helpful info for ages and have finally joined.

Does anyone know whether Walllington girls and Non Such/ Sutton will wait until end of April to start allocating spaces to children on the waiting list? Or will the schools/ Sutton start allocating waiting list spots at Wallington girls/ Non Such as soon as girls currently holding offers reject an offer? (eg I assume, perhaps incorrectly, that some who have received an offer will reject it quite quickly eg because they have decided to send their child to private school).

(My daughter score of 280 OOC)
rajc

Re: Waiting list for Wallington girls and Non Such

Post by rajc »

Thanks 4Mum4, I am also looking for same information
I have spoken to Nonsuch they said you need to email school after 22nd April to get the waiting list information
My DD got 295 OOC
mydd

Post by mydd »

Yes I asked the same to Nonsuch ..they said you need to wait till 22April..also can’t disclose the cutoff...my dd has 299 OOC
rukmesh

Post by rukmesh »

I think the cutoff of NonSuch (OOC) has gone upto 323-325 this year. I can say this by looking at 2 posts.

1 Shalini222 says that her DD got NonSuch with 326 (OOC) .
2. There is a user called Ravi whose DD got 322 and could not make it to NonSuch.

I might be wrong but this is what it looks like. Our DD scored 318 and we are in the waiting list. All the best everyone
SurreyMama2019

Post by SurreyMama2019 »

I'm new to posting on this forum but have found it really useful to read all the comments. I'm interested to know what the in catchment cut off for Nonsuch might be. I have seen someone post to say their daughter got in with a score of 290 but does anyone know anyone who got in with lower. Mine got 283 so keeping everything crossed as she's so keen to go to the Nonsuch.
KingstonMama

Post by KingstonMama »

SurreyMama2019 wrote:I'm new to posting on this forum but have found it really useful to read all the comments. I'm interested to know what the in catchment cut off for Nonsuch might be. I have seen someone post to say their daughter got in with a score of 290 but does anyone know anyone who got in with lower. Mine got 283 so keeping everything crossed as she's so keen to go to the Nonsuch.
Yes my daughter got in with 290 IC. Fingers crossed for you and others on this thread
Annie1

Post by Annie1 »

288 IC got in to Nonsuch.
My daughter got 269 and we are keeping everything crossed we get an offer.
288 was our friends daughter who got an offer on March 1st
Jushy80

Post by Jushy80 »

My daughter didn't get Nonsuch IC score 279. But she got Wallington (also in IC) although we are on the doorstep of Nonsuch! I will have to drive past Nonsuch girls to drop her to the bus stop!!
Annie1

Post by Annie1 »

We know the IC lowest score is somewhere between 280 and 288 for Nonsuch, and 270 for Wallington ! The numbers this year where high so the competition is obviously going to be tougher, add that to the brexit uncertainty, I hope I’m wrong but I can’t see the numbers budging too much this year, the graph which I saw on another thread has many girls sharing scores between 260 and 280, I just can’t see the waiting list moving as quick as previous years....... the only ( potentially ) misleading thing with the graph is we don’t know who’s IC who’s OOC and who’s down for Nonsuch / Wallington and who got Tiffin etc. Fingers crossed but I think it could be a long wait if your under 280 like ourselves
Kkdad

Post by Kkdad »

Annie1 wrote:We know the IC lowest score is somewhere between 280 and 288 for Nonsuch, and 270 for Wallington ! The numbers this year where high so the competition is obviously going to be tougher, add that to the brexit uncertainty, I hope I’m wrong but I can’t see the numbers budging too much this year, the graph which I saw on another thread has many girls sharing scores between 260 and 280, I just can’t see the waiting list moving as quick as previous years....... the only ( potentially ) misleading thing with the graph is we don’t know who’s IC who’s OOC and who’s down for Nonsuch / Wallington and who got Tiffin etc. Fingers crossed but I think it could be a long wait if your under 280 like ourselves
You know someone who got Wallington Girls with an In Catchment of 270?
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now