Waldgrave/ Comprehensive schools

Eleven Plus (11+) in Surrey (Sutton, Kingston and Wandsworth)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
SR1016

Waldgrave/ Comprehensive schools

Post by SR1016 »

Hi All, can you please advise on Waldgrave school? How is the school academically and how is the environment in school?
I have two daughters and planning to move around Waldgrave to have a safe state school option just in case DD can’t crack TGS
If you have any other area suggestion around Twickenham or Kingston, please advice . It’s much appreciated . I am really confused and scared looking at how difficult it’s to get place in grammar schools ?
mad?

Re: Waldgrave/ Comprehensive schools

Post by mad? »

My preference would be for Co-ed but if girls schools are your thing then Waldegrave is fabulous, I know several who have chosen it over TGS and have not been disappointed.
mad?
Stroller

Re: Waldgrave/ Comprehensive schools

Post by Stroller »

I also know girls who are happy at Waldegrave, but I thought you were moving to Bucks?
The catchment area for Waldegrave is pretty tight. You should study the maps showing where families who were offered Waldegrave live.
Buying online? Please support music at TGS. No cost to you. Fundraising makes a difference.

Tiffin Girls' School has a designated area; see the determined admission arrangements. Use the journey planner. Note the Admissions timetable and FAQs.