Nonsuch parents feedback needed please

Eleven Plus (11+) in Surrey (Sutton, Kingston and Wandsworth)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

quartz2208

Re: Nonsuch parents feedback needed please

Post by quartz2208 »

Stoneleigh (where we live) is also very nice and easy commute into London. We also have a few joining our primary school after siblings were there

We went yesterday thought they really sold it
acool

Post by acool »

My DD scored 330 in exam, we live 35 miles from the school and are also thinking to moving to the Cheam. We are planning to apply in 85 OOC places.
My DD is also very extrovert and like to make many friends, she like English & Math and also extra curricular activities & sports.

What sort of chance are offering a place being OOC and having 330 score?

Please provide some guidance as going through the admission process first time.

Many thanks in advance.
rocky

Post by rocky »

acool wrote:My DD scored 330 in exam, we live 35 miles from the school and are also thinking to moving to the Cheam. We are planning to apply in 85 OOC places.
My DD is also very extrovert and like to make many friends, she like English & Math and also extra curricular activities & sports.

What sort of chance are offering a place being OOC and having 330 score?

Please provide some guidance as going through the admission process first time.

Many thanks in advance.
Well done to your DD on getting a great score! It's always difficult to predict what will happen but from the last couple of years 330 may be good enough for the top 85 for Nonsuch. I would also strongly recommend Wallington also where the cut-offs have been a bit lower but it's still an excellent school. Good luck.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now