Go to navigation
It is currently Tue Jan 19, 2021 9:19 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:03 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2019 2:38 pm
Posts: 29
Hello to all, Request an advice on commute from Orpington to Wilson. I would like to put Wilson as Option 2 in my CAF form for my DD. But before I do this, if travel durations / arrangements (dedicated coach) are known, I will be grateful.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:10 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:19 pm
Posts: 8104
Just checking whether you have a DD or DS as I'm pretty sure Wilsons is a boys GS. Probably just autocorrect!

_________________
Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad !


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:14 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:16 pm
Posts: 97
This is an hour and a half one way either by multiple trains or bus-tram-bus. Not an easy journey to make every morning.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:21 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2019 2:38 pm
Posts: 29
doodles wrote:
Just checking whether you have a DD or DS as I'm pretty sure Wilsons is a boys GS. Probably just autocorrect!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:22 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2019 2:38 pm
Posts: 29
Irisa wrote:
This is an hour and a half one way either by multiple trains or bus-tram-bus. Not an easy journey to make every morning.


Thanks Irisa,
That's why my question was specific. Is there any dedicated travel arrangement (not public transport). By car in the morning, it only takes 25 mins, so a dedicated service won't take more than half an hour


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:24 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:16 pm
Posts: 97
VINS wrote:
Irisa wrote:
This is an hour and a half one way either by multiple trains or bus-tram-bus. Not an easy journey to make every morning.


Thanks Irisa,
That's why my question was specific. Is there any dedicated travel arrangement (not public transport). By car in the morning, it only takes 25 mins, so a dedicated service won't take more than half an hour


There is no school bus for Wilson's. Public transport only.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:28 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:41 am
Posts: 10423
Location: Essex
VINS wrote:
Irisa wrote:
This is an hour and a half one way either by multiple trains or bus-tram-bus. Not an easy journey to make every morning.


Thanks Irisa,
That's why my question was specific. Is there any dedicated travel arrangement (not public transport). By car in the morning, it only takes 25 mins, so a dedicated service won't take more than half an hour


Assuming that your DS is the last one picked up, of course. The only way of ensuring this would be to arrange an individual taxi service. Given the distance, looking for a 'share' is surely more likely to find those who live near the school, rather than even further off than Orpington?

_________________
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.Groucho Marx


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 10:12 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:57 pm
Posts: 4
As far as I know there a only very few kids travelling far from orpington to wilson. There may be parents who do private car pool. but there is no organized pvt transport


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Privacy Policy | Refund Policy | Disclaimer | Copyright © 2004 – 2021